Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cool T-shirt Pre-order April '08(CLOSED)

This time round I will have t-shirt pre-order . Made in USA. Printed on 100% high quality cotton t-shirt.

The prints are top quality screen prints (paint) they do not fade, chip, or peel off.

Available t-shirt sizes from : 6 mo, 12 mo, 18 mo, 2T, 3T,4 T. (Onesize is not available )

Pair this with cool jeans , skirt, pants, short, or even your favorite diaper and a pair of huggalugs for cool and funky look. Your children will make a bold fashion statement ! :-D

Retail price in USA is $18 per piece.
Waiting time about 3 weeks.
Price per pcs: RM 55 ( $17)
Buy 2 @ RM 110 , FREE SHIPPING to you via Post Express Malaysia
Buy 3 - 4( to be send to one address under one person name only) RM 53(16.30) and FREE SHIPPING to you Via Post Express Malaysia.
Buy 5 or more ( to be send to one address under one person name only) RM 50 ($15.38) and FREE SHIPPING to you via Post Express Malaysia.

You can let your friends know and combine the order and shipping with you. Plus this will make a great gifts too!( let me know if this is for gift I will include Mia Bambina Gift tag :D )
**KK moms, a special for you all, if you do local pick up, you can buy it at RM 53 even if you took only ONE pcs. And RM 50 if you buy 3 or more .

This is how it works:
1. Choose t-shirt style and size and the quantity.
2. Put your name , address and method of payment.
3. E-mail me with subject : April t-shirt preorder.
4. Wait for my confirmation email.

Example:

My Mommy Rocks, 3 T = 1 pcs
I Love Boobies, 6 m = 2 pcs
Milkaholic, 1 T= 1 pcs
Milkaholic, 4T = 1 pcs.
Total = 5 pcs. (RM 250)

Please send to :
Sandra.
Full address,
mobile number.
Payment via maybank2u.

PREORDER WILL BE CLOSED ON 13TH APRIL ( SUNDAY).MARK YOUR CALENDAR AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T MISS IT THIS TIME :D

Here are the collection:

1.Mama's Boys

2.Boys Drool Girls Rule

3.Daddy's Girl

4.Grandma Loves Me

5.Grandpa Loves Me

6.I did 9 months in solitary confinement

7.I Love Boobies

8.My Daddy Rocks

9.I am cute what's your excuse

10Milkaholic

11.My Mom is Hot

12.Mommy's Little Monster

13.My Mommy Rocks
14. I make boys cry

No comments: