Thursday, April 19, 2007

How to put on cloth diaper(DRYBEES and BumGenius onesize)

Here I try to show how to put on Drybees pocket diaper:

Here , I stuffed the pokcet diaper with the insert. Here I use microfiber insert. Make sure the insert is all inside the pocket and doesn't twisted .


Then open up the diaper,put your baby on the top of it , like you would normally do with disposable . Picture was CENSORED LOL


Here, my maid (I need her help, since I'm taking picture ) She pulled the wing with her left hand. And then other hand pull open the velcro/aplix tab. This to make sure the wing doesn't drop.


There you go....close the aplix/velcro on oneside.

Repeat with the other side. Pulling the wing behind, so it won't drop. (the same way like you put disposable)



Ok here is the blur photo, my dd. She is one very wiggling baby. That's why is hard to put diapers with snaps.Ok make sure ,the back of the diaper fit nicely, and the insert on the back does not come out. And she is ready to go.( my maid try to stop her, so I can take nice pics)....... the Drybees Maya wear here is size SMALL. And Maya is 8 months old and weight about 8 kg.


HERE IS HOW TO PUT BUMGENIUS ONESIZE

Stuffed the insert like usual.


Here is bumgenius onesize in largest setting. See the snaps? There are three collums and 3 rows of snaps only.So for smallest setting, bring the top snap to the bottom snaps. For medium setting bring the top snaps to the middle snaps



Here I use it on medium setting.

Then you just close the aplix/velcro like usual. For small baby the front aplix tab can be crossed over .


HERE IS HOW TO USE PREFOLD WITH BUMMIS COVERS

Here I use unbleached prefold diaper. If you wonder what's the different between prefold and lampin, first is the material, the prefold that I carry is unbleached which mean that the fiber is thicker than the bleached type and it's already sewn in layers of fabric. The normal "lampin" material is made from bleached cotton gauzed.
There are 8 layers in the middle of prefold. And 4 layers on right and left side. You can fold this in many ways, but here is my favorite and easiest way, which is great to catch newborn runny poo. :D .If you like you can use nappy liner to give your baby dry feeling.(FYI I carry the "flushable " diaper liners. Mean that you can flush it together with solid waste)



Fold the prefold in lenghtwise , tri folded. And put on the top of Bummis cover. Why I like Bummis cover? The material is so great. And can last you a long run of using it, plus if it's got wet you can just wipe it or air dry abit, and you can use it again. As long as it doesn't got any solid waste on it. So you can use one bummis for 3 x prefolds

Open the back side to the left and right to from kind of fan shape. Then just put your baby on top. You can use pin or snappi to put the prefold in the shape. Or just close the Bummis tightly if you dont wish to use pin or snappi.

Close the diaper.
And she is ready to escape from the mother.... Maya wear Bummis medium and prefold in infant size.

Ok so that's all about it. I did this in the afternoon , before Maya's nap time. Oh and it is not easy to take the pictures! :D

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You know what, I took my boy for jab today and they weighed him at 8kg. He is only 3 months old. Hahaha. Yeah, they said he is obese.
Lucky I have the BG diaper that adjust the size.

Azurah Anuar said...

thanks for the pictorial instructions
eheh.

i have yet yo use th ediapers since it was raining last nite and the diapers are all wet again.

will leave some testimonials when i finally be able to use it, ok.

Anonymous said...

Next time when Maya grows up, she'll be billing you for the modelling session.. :P

Anggie's Journal said...

hi, thx for the instrutions, i had order 1 drybees pocket and 1 bumgenuis to try , order tru chanel. Hopefully my boy like it.