Sunday, February 24, 2008

The potty train kit from Baby Sign

MOMS!


What a great day to start this week!Guess what I found.. a great potty train kit are now available in Malaysia , thanks to Baby Sign Malaysia.com!

As Kiasu as I am , I want to be sure I got this item in my hand, even though Maya is not ready yet to be potty trained. Because this kits sound so cool, it includes : parent's guide, DVD, a flap book, sticker and I think this is my favorite thing: a TRAIN conductor whistle...CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOO.....Sure it will put a BIG smile on Maya face.

I am a strong believe that encouragement and awards are the best tools to do potty train. I did this with my older dd , Indiana. I make sure the training session FUN , EXCITED, and less stresfull as possible plus make sure that the kid will be looking forward to Potty Success. So Imagine if they can made it to the potty and they will have STICKER and a CHOOO CHOOOO sound...wow...sound great for me!

Top of all a GREAT sense of humour and A LOT of patience plus be CONSISTENT when you do the potty train, sure will be a great plus....

The potty train kit is priced at RM 180

Can't wait to get mine by next week ( wink wink , Jamie!LOL)

Check this out at www.babysignmalaysia.com

The Potty Training Kit has everything you and your baby need to make potty training fun and easy! This exciting new program combines the power of the Baby Signs® program with developmentally appropriate practices that help babies easily potty train before the age of 2. Highly motivational products with the "Potty Train" theme make this program ideal for children of all ages. The kit contains:

  • Parent Guide - This straightforward guide from trusted child development experts will help you confidently lead your baby to potty success.
  • All Aboard the Potty Train DVD - With its catchy tunes, delightful animation and real kids, this exciting DVD will teach your baby five potty-time signs and reinforce each step of the potty routine.
  • All Aboard the Potty Train Lift-the-Flap Book - Your baby will love discovering the potty-time signs hidden under each flap in this fun and interactive board book featuring the DiaperDoodles™.
  • Job Well Done! Stickers - These colorful reward stickers feature fun images and positive messages such as "Good Job" and "I'm on the Potty Train!"
  • All Aboard the Potty Train Conductor's Whistle - Whether to signal it's time to go potty or to "sound the trumpet of success," this fun-to-blow whistle will put a smile on your baby's face when it's potty time.

All the review for Baby Sign Malaysia program and items are based on my experience and just want to share it with other moms about this great program/kits/items. I am NOT being paid to do this review :)

Happy CHOO CHOOING everyone!
Have a great Monday!

No comments: